Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thanks Giving


Thanksgiving:
A time where our family for once gets around and sits laughs smiles and has a great time where all else is forgotten. We cherish these times we have together and will remember them as we grow up, the more memories we gather now the more we will remember. I shared my Thanksgiving with my family Mom, brothers: Ali, Amer, and Adil, sister: Noor she is very special made the Thanksgiving very thoughtful with her game. That consisted of you sit down and when you open your napkin it either said "So sorry sorry you lose" is what I got and if you won you received a prize that my sister made. Makes me tear up when I talk about it I know I'm soft. It was an wonderful day and I will treasure the memories I got that day. =] My grandparents were also there they always come and I love there time they come to see us. My girlfriend was there also I love her so much 11 months very soon. All and all it was a great day.



No comments: