Monday, December 27, 2010

The Online Journal #1

So.. I thought to myself as I sat in my room today. Sitting on my bed pondering on what to do. I came up with I like to write more then I like to talk har har. So now I don't want to make a promise on writing everyday but I will try to make it habit to post one post for everyday. I'm calling this my online journal because it's more convenient then writing in a book and I can make it very creative. Today I woke up at 10:07 random time hah, I rolled around in my bed because I didn't want to get up. I go through my daily ritual of opening my macbook, going to my hotmail, facebook, twitter, and finally going to the shower. I brush my teeth, go to the washroom, then head downstairs I never eat breakfast I know I'm weird. However I just don't like to eat I don't know why like I do but it's a love hate thing. Im actually very shy, and quiet. I've started to build these social barriers up well like social barriers meaning like I don't care what people think of me anymore I learned that from someone very smart along time ago. Won't mention any names. I don't even know if people even come on my blog, I'm just like the ugly duckling I guess. Hopefully one day my life will be as beautiful as the swan the ugly duckling turns out to be. Right now I'm typing up this mess of letters and after i'll probably browse the internet for some stuff like skateboarding, and end up on facebook somehow.

Uhm.. I think i'll write these every Monday I know I said everyday or Friday.
(^.-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... you stopped posting! Enjoyed reading what you have here... wish you all the best, hope to see more! :)