Tuesday, September 29, 2009

College

Four Weeks Already!-
I am in my 4th week of college and just starting to get used to the routine I'm in.I got some new friends such as; Lucas, Sami, Jordan, Nick, Owen, Lawrence and Jordan we call our selves "TheFam". Because we are always together and we helpeach other out. We are like a little family that supports each other. The 4 weeks i'vehad at college have been really cool from getting into the newspaper and writing for it and then being published in the paper. It really makes me feel like I'm becoming what i've dreamt of being for along time. Some people say oh hey I want to become a Journalist but its hard work lots of writing and reading and assignments and test. However that's life, life is hard and with hard work and dedication and commitment "The Fam" will make through these 3 years and it'll be a hard effort put in.

No comments: